Tips for safe snowmobiling
10 easy-to-remember safety tips before hitting the trails:
2. Wear proper equipment & helmet, gloves, boots, protective vest, etc.
3. Know your hand signals
4. Check ice conditions before you venture onto a lake or river.
5. Never ride alone.
6. At night, don't out-drive your headlights.
7. Ride right & Stay on the right side of the trail at all times.
8. Always carry emergency care equipment.
9. Respect private property.
10. Obey trail signs and stop at all road crossings.